Emergent Essence Dynamics
access the brilliance in every client
Emergent Essence Dynamics™ (EED) is an exceptionally powerful program, developed and delivered by internationally renowned coach Troy Yorke. It draws from the diverse disciplines of behavioural science, quantum physics, taoist phylosophy, stage acting and improvisation, resulting in a simple and elegant system that touches the core of relationship dynamics. Its innovative techniques significantly enhance the creativity, depth, speed and precision of coaches, business leaders, group facilitators and conflict resolution professionals.
Developed and refined over the past 10 years in Europe and Northern America, and accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), EED is the ideal training program for anyone working with human development and behaviour. Its applications extend to mediation, consulting, management, sales and more, and it will empower your everyday interactions to be more direct, resonant and impactful.
EED Module 1 (3-Day Training – 20 ICF CCEUs)
Revealing Essence: The Brilliance of Relationship Dynamics™
The key to sustainable transformation is not to change the situation, but to harness the dynamics driving the situation. Shift the dynamic and the outcome easily transforms.
Coaching Skills: Active Listening; Increased Intuition; Strengths-Focused
• Use 5 Levels of awareness to stay focused and responsive each moment, oriented toward feeding the strengths that emerge in the presence of fear or challenge.
Leadership Skills: Authentic Presence; Strong Point-of-View; Clarity, Speed and Directness
• Confidently cut through tough resistance, dramas and smokescreens to target the core issue of the moment.
Relationship Skills: Increased Empathy & Response; Reading Non-Verbal Cues
• Provoke, amplify and shift subtle behaviours using the 7 elements of a Relationship Dynamic to reveal the fundamental patterns and beliefs driving the moment.
EED Module 2 (3-Day Training – 20 ICF CCEUs)
Embodying Essence: The Art of Shape-Shifting
We live in a constant tug of war, caught between conflicting values and contradictory beliefs. By reconciling our internal polarities we can reconcile our external conflicts.
Coaching Skills: Embodiment & Anchoring Techniques, Body Intelligence Centres
• Sustain high resonance, creativity and resilience while neutralizing defense mechanisms or avoidance tactics that can hinder a moment of breakthrough.
Leadership Skills: Increased Emotional Intelligence & Self-Management, Team Dynamics
• Shift disruptive signals before they erupt into difficult conflicts, harnessing the creativity and productivity that emerges from moments of friction.
Relationship Skills: Conflict Management; Endowments & Transference; Enneagram
• Facilitate truthful dialogue and direct communication using the 5 Strategies of Polarity Dynamics™ to break deep-seated patterns and reconcile disempowering beliefs.
EED Module 3 (3-Day Training – 20 ICF CCEUs)
Conducting Essence: The Act of Creating Brilliant New Realities
What we think, we set out to prove. We program our current reality from our most fundamental beliefs and desires. In order to create new realities, we must program ourselves differently.
Coaching Skills: Somatic Techniques; Neuro-Linguistics; Designing Strategies
• Create a success-oriented mindset using Neuroplasticity and deep states to program new beliefs that are supported by congruent actions, strategies, language and behaviour.
Leadership Skills: Inspired Vision; Empowered Storytelling; Call to Action
• Empower people to act from creative desire and compelling vision through story and example.
Relationship Skills: Essential Purpose, Team Alignment, Creative Brainstorming
• Enable top team performance and creativity by transforming obstacles into allies and aligning diverse strengths to a greater sense of purpose
Dates & Pricing
Module 2: 27-29 April 2017
Module 3: 24-26 May 2017
Module 1: 14-16 September 2017
Module 2: 26-28 October 2017
Module 3: 23-25 November 2017
Each module runs for 3 days, from 10:00 – 18:30
Module 1: 4,500 AED *EARLY BIRD UNTIL 31 May: 3,825 AED
Module 2: 4,800 AED
Module 3: 4,800 AED
Full Program: 12,500 AED *EARLY BIRD UNTIL 31 May: 10,625 AED
For each option, a 30% deposit is required on registration, to secure your place
Pricing includes lunch, refreshments and printed course handouts
Check out CPA's exclusive interview with Troy Yorke below. Ilaria and Troy discuss resistance, resilience, and the subtle, yet crucial, difference between liberation and transformation.
Need More Information?
Free Information Sessions
Occasionally we run a free information session, where you can learn more about EED through a combination of:
- Course content overview
- Interactive exercises
- A live EED facilitation demo
- Q&A session with Troy
Upcoming Info Session Dates
Wed 26 April 2017, 19.00-21.00
(doors open at 18.30 for networking and refreshments)
Just Be Holistic Centre, Umm Suqeim map
Attend a Practicum
Our Practicum events are led by Troy Yorke, providing an opportunity for practitioners (who must have completed at least Module 1) to refine their skills with expert supervision and guidance. For observers, this is a unique way to observe and gain insight into EED in action.
Upcoming Practicum Dates
Sun 30 April 2017, 10.00-18.00
Just Be Holistic Centre, Umm Suqeim map
Full Day as an observer: 220 AED
Full Day as a Practitioner: 640 AED
Half Day as a Practitioner: 380 AED
Pricing includes lunch and refreshments